A Typical CIP Process
Sanitization and Sterilization is done daily before resuming production
- Take sufficient quantity of soft water in CIP tank.
- Add required quantity sod. Hypo. Chloride solution in
CIP tank containing soft water.
- Now start CIP pump.
- Let the chlorine solution go into both tank through
- Solution will go from top through CIP volume which
distributes solution in entire tank.
- Check the available chlorine.
- Chlorine (free) should be 10-15 PPM.
- If %age of chlorine is less then add more hypo
chloride solution till required strength of chlorine is
achieved in water.
- Start feed pump and pass solution through sand filter,
all micron filters, Ozone contact column etc.. and then
- Hold this solution at least for 30 minutes and can be
extended to overnight.
- Drain out the solution from the whole system.
- Take fresh water and remove the chlorine of storage
- After removing chlorine traces from storage tank, fill
with fresh bore well water.
- Remove the chlorine traces from each points upto
filling machine by flushing with fresh water.
To check the residual chlorine use chlorotex reagent.
- Steam is generated by boiler.
- Soft water which is produced by softner is used in
boiler to generate steam.
- This, steam is supplied in both storage tank, break
tank, bore well line and pipe lines upto filling
- Continue the steam supply in tanks till attains required
temp. (un-bearable when touched).
- Continue the steam supply to filling machine till
steam comes out from all rinsing and filling nozzle of
- Stop steam supply and disconnect the hose pipe.
- Rinse the whole system with fresh water.